Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wisdom Of The Week, Written August 6

Its Friday and as always I look back in my week and organically I witness my givings, my integrity, my truths & allow myself loving time to reflect. Has it all went as planned, definitely not. Life does not flow as I want it, the universe laughs when I plan away :)

I had a teaching gig this week for a business as my vision of Yoga expands, it was amazing, yet much different than I thought. I let go of any expectation and allowed a rhythmic flow to happen. This is Yoga on or off the mat!

I heard from a teacher of mine this quote "Tell me where your attention is and I can tell you how you are". This provides opportunity for awareness. Lead from your heart, not your mind, experiment what works for you in each moment.

I am excited for this weeks journey as my life experience from week to week shifts so does my practice and teachings.

No comments:

Post a Comment