Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fill-Up Yourself, 8/27

It has been a full week and have loved every minute of it, from bliss to pain, it is all an opportunity to learn and expand. One of my teachers, Alanna (check her out @ jivadiva.com) shared some words with me and I want to pass them on, "If your path to heaven isn't heavenly, you are on the wrong path".

Our lives are to be enjoyed. For me, I became aware of what wasn't supporting the joy I said I wanted and took action. Everyday has become an adventure into the life I choose to create. Yoga, for me, nurtures my spirit so I can soar through my days. What gives you that, what inspires you to be in your greatness? Investigate, take a look.

Yoga is Love and as I deepen my own practice I find I can Love more, Hmmmmm Mmmmmm!

I thank you who come and give of yourself an hour and a half (or more) each week, to settle into your natural spirits and permission to be you. I understand life is busy but when we fill ourselves up we have more to give to others.

1 comment:

  1. This is good advice. I need to remember that being busy all the time doesn't make me a good friend. Taking time for myself will make me a better one.

    ReplyDelete