Tuesday, August 31, 2010

IT IS ALL YOGA, Written July 18

Whether you attend Yoga class consistently, you go when you can or have never been, you are already practicing Yoga.
You love, breathe, kind to others, non violent, push through fear, pray..etc...this is all Yoga.

We come together week after week to practice asana (postures) which purifies your spirit. We learn to dwell more in our hearts and allow the things that don't serve us to fall into the earth.

I keep learning that taking care of myself includes many facets which are mentally, physically, energetically, emotionally & spiritually. When I do not nurture all these aspects of myself, I begin to feel imbalanced. What is it for you that you could use a little more or a little less of? We are always "doing", maybe we can add a little "being".

Be Kind to yourselves and witness, become aware & allow the truth to guide you through your day, all that you desire is already within you.

No comments:

Post a Comment