Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Signs

Everyday in NYC or where ever we live, we walk by signs, some we notice, some we ignore, and some we don't even know exist; but they are there, everywhere are signs.

I have been praying everyday(which for me is quieting my mind, chanting mantra or asana practice) and connecting more to the creator,deeper into the super consciousness and so today I experimented as I walked out my door, I set my intention to allow as many signs to be seen and of course they were all I needed to support the life I want; "Energy flows where the attention flows."

The one that resonated deep within was a quote by C.S. Lewis that reads:
"The sweetest thing in all my life has been the longing . . .
to find the place where all beauty came from."





Everything we need, we find within!

No comments:

Post a Comment