Friday, March 11, 2011

"Outside The Box"


Creating MY life,
Living in my truth,
Rooted in this earth,
Grounding in my spirit,
Honoring my visions,
Listening to my heart,
Not playing small,
Allowing the flow,
Not trying to fit,
Truthful,
Giving Love,
Praying,
Choosing what enters my body,
Having my own experience,
Not following others beliefs,
Following instincts,
Smiling/Exchanging with strangers,
Sharing what I learn,
Daily Gratitude,
Connecting to others,
Empowered,
Traditional & wild
Supporting Beloveds,
Feeling my emotions,
Receiving others as they are,
Exploring desires,
Fantasizing,
Being Romantic,
Making things happen,

Is Having all I dream "Living Outside The Box"?

I feel it is Living and not just existing.

We are all Beautiful Goddess/God Warrior Beings, Purring & Roaring!!

We have learned to make things personal, and all about "me or I", "it is not about me" , "Idam Na Mama".

I consistently look at myself, be accountable for my actions, take responsibility for what I say/do, and apologize when I hurt others. Everyday I bring awareness to my life and see how some things that I did yesterday may no longer serve me today, its a constant opening, not hiding from myself. It is challenging and painful, but yet the easier softer way.
I have tried the opposition, the blaming, the victim of situations, didn't work so well. Finding the balance of the physical, mental, emotional, energetic, & spiritual , it ALL matters!

I share this because I feel so much passion. I know it starts with myself and the clearer I am, the stronger I get internally, the more supportive, loving, giving I can bring to the people in this world, closest to me and the ones I have not yet met.

I am blessed to practice and teach Yoga. I take from my experiences and share what I learn, such a gift.

We are all One, not separate from each other, it is our birthright to have it all.

NAMASTE Beautiful Beings

No comments:

Post a Comment