Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"One By One, The Chains Around Me Unwind"


I have been searching my soul for many years and will continue until the day I die (around 2100 I will leaving this body lol :)

It is our life to create no matter what the story has been. Because of that story you are who you are and to me you are a beautiful spirit.

Everyday is an opportunity to investigate what makes us unique to the world. If we get interested in the way we react to things, the way we move through things, the way we get upset and excited about things. or .

The pain we endured and have not yet let go takes away our passion. It is time to live with passion and do the things that fill your every cell. Take a look, scarier not to, reclaim what is YOURS!

I encourage you to take a pause, let go of the overloaded mind and take 5 Long Deep Breathes, recognize the power of conscious breathing and how it can change the moment.

Totally Crazy Simple, I know, amazing I went years with daily panic attacks.

We All have something to give:
You do not speak if you do not experience. You must remember this. Words will not come out of you if you do not have an experience. If there is no wax, candle cannot have light.
Yogi Bhajan 3/12/89

SEARCH YOUR SOUL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9P5NnsZgYU

No comments:

Post a Comment